Monday, April 23, 2012

EXixtenZ

There was something about this movie. It was so futuristic, but the jokes were very funny exaggerations of our generation. Like watching television, but having obnoxious ads framing the screen would be overwhelming. It is just the thought that is amusing, if this actually happened I don't think things would go that well and we would probably end up causing our own or the worlds death. I feel like the story was similar to avatar, but kind of a lot cooler, I think, anyways. And I honestly didn't really see where the movie was going at first, because at first people were suddenly going after this guy and then all of a sudden you're playing the game..., but the game part was really cool.
It really kind of weirded me out when they would treat the game pod's like babies, basically. Just the personification of technology is almost going a little too far for me =P. I would definitely recommend this to other people though. I mean, as soon as I got home, I was raving to my boyfriend that we have to watch it! Unfortunately, Netflix doesn't have it...

No comments:

Post a Comment